User Adoption Engineer (TS/SCI Required)
Federal Hill Consulting is looking for a cleared User Adoption Engineer to work on a large program in Reston, VA using cutting edge technologies.
The User adoption engineer will aid in the adoption of team developed web applications and solutions. The Engineer will work directly with end users to help resolve issues with tool access or usage. This will include troubleshooting issues associated with Enterprise changes such as group policy, firewall, and network connectivity. Quick and thorough support of users is desired to create a pleasant end user experience that drives adoption. The engineer will also be expected to contribute to the system knowledge base through the creation of knowledge base articles.
- Demonstrated ability to provide Tier 3 level user support for web and desktop based applications
- Demonstrated focus on driving sustained user adoption for capabilities supporting missions for the Dept. of Defense, Intelligence Community, Law Enforcement, and Coalition Forces
- Demonstrated self-starter and individual contributor capable of running tasks to completion with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Prior experience as an Intel Analyst
- Experience triaging web applications and an understanding of the "Developer Tools" embedded in modern day browsers
- Experience building or administrating JIRA applications
- Experience building or administrating SharePoint sites
- Experience with software development or scripting languages
- Experience gathering requirements
- Experience with SQL
TS/SCI clearance in JPAS is required.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time