Technical Business Analyst
Federal Hill Consulting is looking for full-time Business Analyst (BA) with 5-10 years of experience for a 6-month contract in Washington, DC.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with business units to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services, and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements. Working within a matrix IT team, the BA will support a wide range of products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Working with business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Clearly articulating and documenting business requirements
- Assessing the risks of various solutions and prioritizing competing business demands
- Managing ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinating project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtaining key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifying solution interdependencies to include integration planning, dependency management and business process mapping
- Engaging with design team to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Proactively resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Supporting testing by reviewing test plans and scripts for completeness and accuracy
Job Status: Full Time