Technical Business Analyst
FedHill is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our team who has a desire to deliver valuable solutions which meet client needs.
- Results-oriented analyst with proven record for understanding stakeholder needs and developing creative solutions to add value to the client.
- Good understanding of requirements process from elicitation to verification and validation.
- Requirements elicitation: apply different techniques to facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team-members without using reams of paper or electronic documents.
- Requirements analysis and prioritization: Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to further refine requirements and prioritize based on alignment with strategic goals of organization.
- Requirements documentation: Experience applying industry best practices to express requirements.
- Business process reengineering: Analyze as-is and future model, and identify inefficiencies to optimize business process.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage team members, clients, and stakeholders and communicate business expectations to technical and non-technical team members.
- Builds trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with stakeholders and team members.
- B.A. or B.S. (focus in Computer Information Systems, Business Management, Engineering, or related area of a study is a plus)
- 4+ years' experience in IT or related industry, preferably working in a Software Development environment
- Prior consulting and client management experience is a plus
- Proven leadership experience to help grow a team of business analysts
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Strong knowledge of office productivity tools
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong analytical aptitude, an ability to structure complex or undefined business problems
- Understanding of change management practices
- Experience with Business Process and Notation a plus
- Must be a US Citizen and able to acquire and maintain a Public Trust Clearance which includes a residency requirement of living in the U.S. for at least 3 out of the last 5 years
- Current DHS Public Trust preferred
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time