Federal Hill Consulting, LLC is partnered with a leading-edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges.
The Tableau Developer will support a large government program in Rockville, Maryland. The Developer will:
- Responsible for customization and administration of Tableau
- Gather requirements, evaluate and recommend solutions that align with business needs
- Creates dashboards and reports
- Creates ad hoc reports and dashboard mock ups
- Develop and provide user training and support
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in database design, data warehousing, SQL, and reporting solutions.
- 3+ years’ Tableau development experience.
- Experience configuring and integrating Tableau Server with SAML to enable Single Sign-On (SSO) and other security requirements.
- Experience managing Tableau users and group’s security configuration and integration with Active Directory.
- Experience integrating Tableau Dashboards on the single page application with the help of Tableau JAVA Script API.
- Experience with Open Source tools like TabMon, VizAlerts, TabJolt, etc to monitor the Tableau Server and Tableau Server alert mechanism.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time