Project Control Analyst
- The Project Controller will assist program management and project teams in establishing and defining program contractual requirements and monitoring each projects financial progress.
- The Project Controller shall be responsible for assisting in developing, tracking and maintaining contract and project budget plans and meeting contract and project requirements.
- Monitor and control financial data collection and oversight in support of Program and Project Managers. Including funding analysis, profitability tracking, labor & non-labor financials, program funding charts, monthly expenditure charts, ETC/EAC calculations, cost variance charts to analyze historical financials and track spending
- Work with Business Operations and Program Managers to establish and maintain robust WBS and resource mapping structure
- Responsible for the creation of monthly work authorizations
- Develop detailed cost estimates (labor and ODC) throughout the contract lifecycle
- Understand, manage and develop contract related supporting data and deliverables
- Review and analyze subcontractor estimates, financial performance and deliverables. Work with procurement on all subcontractor purchase orders and associated subcontractor funding analysis
- Provide ad hoc support and analysis for PMO
- This individual shall provide as needed support to project teams, report financial and operating data; support development of management reports and project status reports.
- Assist with the review of pricings and proposals
- In depth analytical skills are necessary and an advanced understanding of and experience with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Understand basic government contract structures, track and manage contract modifications and funding lines to coincide with budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of accounting, financial analysis or project control experience
- Prior knowledge of government contracting
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Must have strong excel skills (pivots, V-lookups, sumif)
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time