On-Site Supervisor - Federal
Summary of Position:
The On-Site Supervisor shall provide support to Federal Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager and Government personnel to plan, organize, and manage all employees of the Contractor effectively and efficiently. The On-Site Supervisor shall supervise employees to ensure effective and timely processing of work assignments.
- Provide support to Federal Program Manager on day-to-day administrative direction of all Contractor employees under the contract, which include assignment of staff personnel to appropriate shifts, employment functions/tasks/duties, monitoring staff workload per labor category to ensure contract compliance, and establishment or improvement of procedures and controls.
- Supervise employees to ensure effective and timely processing of work assignments.
- Review the work completed by contractor personnel and ensure that procedures, operations, and directions issued by the Program Manager have been complied with and satisfactorily implemented.
- Monitor the workflow to ensure minimum backlog and maximum productivity.
- Prepare documentation regarding any performance deficiencies.
- At the discretion of the Program Manager, the On-Site Supervisor shall brief newly assigned personnel regarding duties and functions as assigned and monitor their progress.
- The On- Site Supervisor shall be under the direct supervision of the Program Manager and shall interface with the Program Manager regarding all performance, technical, or personnel matters.
- Maintain time and attendance and production logs of each employee supervised and shall certify the accuracy of the information.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Must be capable and skilled in oral and written communications and able to apply these skills in communicating with all levels of management
- Must be technically qualified in all aspects of contract management and ensure that all tasks identified are completed in accordance with contract requirements
- Federal experience highly desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.