Mid- Level .NET Developer (TS/SCI Required)
This role is more than just coding. We need a developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. You will be working as part of a large software engineering program but directly interfacing with the customer to help create a real-world solution for a large agency wide group of current users to help evolve the way that business is done. Join us as we build systems that automate away toil and provide lift to analysts.
Empower change with us.
• 3-5 years of experience with software development, including computer programming and documenting, testing, and bug fixing for creating, integrating, and maintaining applications and frameworks in the software release life cycle and resulting in a software product with at least 3 of those years of experience in Web- or Windows-based development
• 3+ years of experience with using C# technology or .Net
• 3+ years of experience with using Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and APIs
• 3+ software development efforts recognizing bottle necks in processes and practices as well as future platforms and technologies that will increase value of the product line
• Experience in packaging and installing applications, working with an enterprise source control service, including Git or TFS, and Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), including working on a team throughout the entire service life cycle, from design, test, build, test, and release
• Experience in communicating and working seamlessly with peers and senior leaders to effectively communicate and coordinate at all stakeholder levels
• Knowledge of link analysis or graph databases or network analysis
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
• Experience with IC resources, including Multimedia Message Manager, Tripwire Analytic Capability, i2 Analyst Notebook, and Palantir
• Experience with US government all-source analysis production
• Experience with conducting research, including Boolean logic and high side reporting tools, such as TAC, RMT, or Palantir
• Experience in working with collection managers and crafting requirements
• Experience with conducting order of battle analysis
• Experience with implementing technical solutions for Big Data problems
• Experience with the targeting life cycle
• Knowledge of Analyst Notebook, DataXplorer, or VOLTRON
• Knowledge of the IC and Combatant Command environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.