Matillion ETL Developer
FedHill seeks a Matillion ETL Developer for our Rockville, MD team.
- Be responsible for robust ETL frameworks with proper data triggers and data quality checks in place.
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand the business and analytic needs.
- Work closely with the product managers and software engineers to ensure the proper data is loaded into the BI Tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Information Systems Management or other related engineering fields, or the equivalent combination of education, skills and experience.
- 3 years of experience in data warehouse design and implementation initiatives, and understanding various data modeling methodologies, relational, dimensional or hybrid.
- 3 years of experience designing and developing enterprise level ETL processes, Matillion product experience required.
- 3 years of experience writing, optimizing and validating SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Quick learner and are enthusiastic about introducing and using new technologies/tools.
- Experienced in using collaboration tools.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Hands on experience with a BI tool, Tableau preferred.
- Knowledgeable with Unix/Linux environment.
- Development experience in Java.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time