Lead Systems Engineer
Federal Hill Consulting, LLC is seeking a System Engineer for a full-time position. This position provides engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation of system requirements, architectures, models, designs, and release/deployment plans. Assesses the operational and functional baselines of an organization and its supporting systems. Leads the definition of the direction and strategy for systems to ensure the operational needs are being addressed against aggressive schedules. Oversees end to end SDLC of systems through to system deployment and operations. Provides organizational and strategic planning for systems as they traverse the SDLC. Provides expertise in, but not limited to, System Architecture, System Modeling, Software Development, Systems Integration, Requirements Engineering, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
Due to US Government regulations, candidates must be US Citizens and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
· 5 years or more as a Lead Systems Engineer or Chief Engineer on Large Scale Mission Critical System of Systems Development and Integration Program.
· Experience developing and integrating complex systems through the full system development life cycle.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Knowledge of SOA, API management, and both async & sync communication methods.
· Have relevant experience in assessing the application landscape, architecting solutions, and leading modernization & migration of applications to target environments like Mainframe modernization, cloud etc.
· Certification from reputed cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, IBM etc.
· Applications cloud migration experience.
· Experience in responding & managing the large RFP's from standalone application landscape modernization perspective, and from integrated fashion with ASM / AD RFP.
· Experience in a fast paced, external facing Customer Support department required.
· Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise commercial off the shelf software packages and custom development.
· Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships in team environments and with other business organizations.
· US Census Bureau Experience preferred.
Job Status: Full Time