Java/ PHP Software Developer
Federal Hill Consulting is looking for a developer to enhance and maintain systems and websites relating to order processing, provisioning, invoicing, and reporting. Under the guidance of the technical lead, the developer will work with application stakeholders to gather requirements, produce proofs-of-concept, obtain feedback, and complete the implementation of new applications and enhancements. This position requires a full understanding of SDLC as well as the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3+ years PHP development experience using modern techniques such as closures, dependency injection, and namespaces.
- 3+ years of Perl development experience.
- 2+ years full-time experience with MySQL and/or MSSQL.
- Familiarity with Linux, especially RedHat, Fedora, or CentOS.
- 2+ years using Java or Go.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, OO analysis and design, and revision control systems.
- Knowledge of networking and the telecommunications industry. If you can configure a Cisco ASR router, go to the head of the line.
- Ability to converse with end-users, gather requirements, and provide feedback in plain non-technical English.
- Ability to structure a software project (UI/ API/ DB)
- Ability to write clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation.
- Associates Degree or at least 2 years of Computer Science college education.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with NetBeans.
- Familiarity with the PHP Laravel framework.
- BS in Computer Science.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time