Help Desk Representative
FedHill seeks several Help Desk Specialists to provide phone and in-person support to an elite team in Arlington, VA. The specialists will support users in areas which include e-mail, LAN/WAN, directories, standard desktop images and applications, COTS and GOTS applications. Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems.
- Providing phone support to users of business applications by serving as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, etc. problems.
- Establishing, configuring and administering all customer accounts for the internal systems including administrative support regarding user accounts and privileges for legacy business applications.
- Monitoring a Remedy service account for trouble tickets created and forwarded by external agencies such as DHS Service Desk.
- Coordinating with application developers and testers to identify and assign issues to the proper team for research and resolution.
- Tracking all trouble tickets through resolution.
- Providing periodic reports to Information Technology Division management, including metrics on quantity of trouble tickets, time to resolution, etc.
- Minimum High School Diploma and 2 years’ experience working in an information technology environment in a help desk / service desk role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and excellent analytical skills
- Should be customer service oriented
- Must be a US Citizen and able to acquire and maintain a Public Trust Clearance which includes a residency requirement of living in the U.S. for at least 3 out of the last 5 years
- Current DHS Public Trust preferred
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time