Financial Analyst II (Active Secret Clearance Required)
Financial Analyst II
Federal Hill Consulting seeks a Financial Analyst II (FA II) for its SAMD Program located on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The FA II will provide support for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases involving one or more countries in support of the Security Assistance Management Directorate (SAMD).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist SAMD Divisions by conducting a thorough review of financials to include budget forecasts for salaries, identify, track, and forecast technical assistance and additional funding sources in accordance with the Security Assistance Management Manual.
- Provide briefing support for program reviews, start-of-work meetings, In-Process Reviews (IPRs) and other meetings as necessary.
- Verify accuracy of funding lines and work to determine and reconcile what data is missing or inaccurate.
- Active financial management of FMS cases, including tracking available and obligated funding, and reconciliation of un-liquidated obligations.
- Daily team support with financial requests for the entire life of the FMS case.
- Provide support and recommendations for FMS line case closure, including researching contractual documents, working with Acquisition for contract mods, MIPR adjustments, and funding adjustments.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and 2+ years of experience. 5 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- Experience in providing financial analyst/budget analyst support to an on-site DoD contract*
- Experience with active financial management, including tracking available and obligated funding, and reconciliation of un-liquidated obligations.
- Experience working with DOD computer software and databases to track and manage financials such as: GFEBS, DSAMS, SOMARDS, CISIL, CCOPES, LMP, CEA preferred
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, self-starter.
Nice to have:
- Experience verifying accuracy of funding lines. Understand how to conduct financial research to determine and reconcile what data is missing or inaccurate.
- Experience working with Acquisitions for contract mods, MIPR adjustments, and funding adjustments.
- Experience with GFEBS and/or SOMARDS
- Experience resolving highly sensitive and complex financial problems.
- FMS experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must hold an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Secret clearance at this location.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time