Experienced .NET/C# Developer
FedHill seeks mid to senior level .NET/C# developers to join an elite team in Arlington, VA.
- Use your passion to build cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- Employ the values and principles of Agile development on small teams.
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build software.
- Understand and follow emerging design to appropriately meet the business needs of our clients.
- Use what works while keeping an eye out for new and better ways.
- Actively participate in improving the code base by performing code reviews.
- Reach outside the mainstream to adopt the best of all communities: open source, Agile, programming, etc.
- Continuously improve and don't be content with the status quo. Code can always be better expressed, more elegant and simple, and higher in quality.
We are looking for experienced C# developers with the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in developing scalable and high-performing web applications.
- Minimum 3+ years working in legacy or enterprise environment developing APIs and using open source technologies.
- Developing applications in Visual Studio.
- Developing web applications in ASP.NET MVC or WebApi.
- Experience with consuming and creating RESTful APIs.
- Deep commitment to test driven development and maintaining code quality.
- Familiarity with automated testing and frameworks such as JMeter, JUnit, Selenium, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery principles and practices.
- Design skills with experience in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling.
- Familiarity with modern ORMs (NHibernate, Entity Framework, or others).
- Experience with stored procedures a plus.
- 4-year college degree in computer science or engineering is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to acquire and maintain a Public Trust Clearance which includes a residency requirement of living in the U.S. for at least 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Current DHS Public Trust preferred.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time