Electronic Forms Developer (part-time)
Summary of Position:
The Electronic Forms Developer is responsible for developing fillable forms and revising existing forms using Adobe LiveCycle. This individual will work on a part-time basis as needed.
- Analyze user requirements
- Turn existing forms into digital fillable PDF forms
- Insert buttons, add, delete, and drag and drop form fields or enable fields for e-signatures
- Create calculations and data validation rules
- Must have at least one year technical experience in creating fillable forms and/or templates
- Must have good PC skills, especially with the Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and utilize new software quickly
- Must be detail oriented with strong communication skills to effectively discuss form layout with clients
- Experience with making PDF documents 508 compliant using Acrobat Accessibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.