Data Analyst (Secret required)
FedHill is hiring a Logistics Data Analyst at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD to support the Army Supply Plan Corrective Action Plan (ASP CAP) team. The Logistics Data Analyst will assist the ASP team in streamlining Demand Plan Accuracy (DPA) analytical methodology.
The Logistics Data Analyst will have with experience analyzing, forecasting, and mapping objects; and have the ability to interpret/synthesize and analyze multimodal data using statistical techniques. This will contribute to enhancing/streamlining DPA analytical methodology and best business practices as well as gaining a global perspective of CECOM ASP DPA errors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics, preferred
- Need to be familiar with a diverse set of databases -SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Microsoft products such as MS Project and Excel
- Experience with Statistical applications such as SPSS and SAS
- Understanding quantum analytics with a background, etc. would be a plus.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must hold an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time