Acquisitions Requirements Analyst
Federal Hill Consulting is seeking an Acquisitions Requirements Analyst. The Acquisitions Requirements Analyst will assist the government with the identification of stakeholder needs all the way through to the delivery to the Army Acquisition community. This dynamic individual will be responsible for documentation of stakeholder needs and will serve as the point of contact (POC) for business validation during the Requirements Review Board (RRB) approval process.
While assisting the PM, this individual will collaborate and negotiate with stakeholders to ensure that priorities are set in a feasible manner for the System Integrator/Material Developer. The Acquisitions Requirements Analyst will also work with the System Integrator to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly and will review designs and tests based on those specifications. This individual will also identify and define requirements into specifics that describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the requirements to the level of detail required for implementation by the AMS2 System Integrator.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree is required and preferred to be in the field of Management, Business Administration, Physics, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or another Engineering discipline. Acceptable substitutions may include recognized industry equivalent of the aforementioned professional certification or an Advanced Degree in Business Administration for the highly qualified candidate.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience participating in the management of high-level Department of Defense programs.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant and demonstrated professional experience performing requirements analysis tasks in a DoD Acquisition/Army Acquisition work environment is required.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Requirements Analyst Level I Certification or DAU approved equivalency is highly desired.
- Gather, analyze, document and validate stakeholder needs while ensuring that the documented requirements satisfy customer needs and are clear, complete, accurate, feasible, and verifiable.
- Translate needs into actionable business requirements that will capture the organization’s objectives and the ultimate vision of what the system will be and do (i.e. quality measures, performance goals, business rules, external interfaces and constraints).
- Prepare and deliver requirements in the form of a Business Requirements Document (BRD), including explicit and derived functional requirements captured during requirements elicitation sessions.
- Analyze requirements to identify any implicit or derived requirements that are a logical consequence of the customers’ requests.
- Ensure traceability through each stage of the requirements gathering process, from identified capability needs, to business requirements, to functional requirements, and test cases.
- The candidate must possess working knowledge and experience with the Army Acquisition domain and business to translate capability needs into actionable business requirements is highly desired.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project.
PUBLIC TRUST REQUIRED: Must have and be able to maintain a Public Trust. US Citizenship is a requirement to hold Public Trust at this location.
Job Status: Full Time